- RSS Channel Showcase 7760212
- RSS Channel Showcase 7970454
- RSS Channel Showcase 5915171
- RSS Channel Showcase 7994127
Articles on this Page
- 05/11/17--14:47: _Irvington Home Tour...
- 05/18/17--11:48: _1997 vs. 2017 | Por...
- 05/23/17--11:10: _Portland Rent Contr...
- 05/23/17--11:29: _Census Vacancy Data
- 05/23/17--16:08: _Affordability and M...
- 06/06/17--16:50: _VIDEO: High-End Mar...
- 07/07/17--13:51: _Why is Portland Hom...
- 07/11/17--05:44: _Oregon Rent Control...
- 07/14/17--13:57: _The Organic Grocery...
- 07/26/17--10:48: _Population Growth i...
- 05/11/17--14:47: Irvington Home Tour Showcases Design Innovation & Hilarious History
- 05/18/17--11:48: 1997 vs. 2017 | Portland Real Estate
- 05/23/17--11:29: Census Vacancy Data
- 06/06/17--16:50: VIDEO: High-End Market Trends Explained
- 07/26/17--10:48: Population Growth in Portland vs USA and West Coast 2010-2016
Are you a history-minded house hunter? Interested in seeing how historic dwellings can evolve to fit modern needs? You definitely want to be in attendance for the 35th annual Irvington Home Tour on May 21, where some of the neighborhood’s most intriguing examples of architecture and design will be showcased for a good cause.
The post Irvington Home Tour Showcases Design Innovation & Hilarious History appeared first on SellPDX.
Is it really that much better or worse to buy a home in Portland over the last 20 years? With prices at all time highs here in Portland, Oregon how much more are people spending on average to but an average home?
What are the issues and controversies around rent control and inclusionary zoning in Portland and the state of Oregon? To help readers more fully understand the issue, here are summaries of the laws along with full texts, documentation of their refinements, and supplemental materials.
The post Portland Rent Control and Inclusionary Zoning: The Laws Behind The Controversies appeared first on SellPDX.
One of the data sources we used to create our 2017 Market Report we consulted the Census Housing Vacancies table provides current information on the rental and homeowner vacancy rates, and characteristics of units available for occupancy. The rental vacancy rate factors into the index of leading economic indicators; as such, it’s used by the Federal […]
As calculated by Mortgage News Daily, see a comparison of the mortgage rates in July 2006 versus mortgage rates in March 2016.
The post Affordability and Mortgage Rates: Where Were We, and Where Are We Now? appeared first on SellPDX.
There’s some pull-back in the high-end market in Portland, with some decline visible month-over-month. What does this indicate for the rest of the market? Watch Nick’s Facebook Live recap of his presentation above for more.
Note: this three-part answer is excerpted from our 2017 market report. Part One To answer the question of why the inventory of homes is so low in Portland we have to go back to the supply and demand basics of economics. We had our last peak market in the summer of 2007 and after that […]
The post Why is Portland Home Inventory So Low, And Why Aren’t There More New Condos? appeared first on SellPDX.
In our 2017 Portland Real Estate Market Report and our blog, we’ve been reporting on the city of Portland and state of Oregon’s recent attempts to impose laws that will significantly impact the local real estate scene. Here are updates on two key laws that met opposite fates: HB 2004 After a series of public […]
The post Oregon Rent Control Updates: HB 2004 Dies, Portland City Ordinance Stands appeared first on SellPDX.
Is a Whole Foods, New Seasons, or Trader Joe’s store going in down the street from you? Look forward to an increase in the value of your home. Zillow details a few takeaways from their 2016 research into the relationship between organic grocers and home prices: Between 1997 and 2014, homes near a Trader Joe’s […]
The post The Organic Grocery Effect: When Grocery Stores Plant, Home Values Grow appeared first on SellPDX.
The post Population Growth in Portland vs USA and West Coast 2010-2016 appeared first on SellPDX.